|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||SGS, FDA, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Tree protectors|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000 sets|
|Packaging Details:||woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||as your requirement qty|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3 days per one 40'HQ|
|Port:||Shanghai Or Ningbo||Material:||PP|
|Service Life:||3 Years||Weight:||60g|
UV Stabilised 90mm Twin Wall Seedling Protector Tubes For Tree Protect
· Fragile plants protected in harsh environment (poor soils, erosion)
· Improved growth and survival rates (reduced replacement and/or thinning costs)
· Allows planting of smaller stock
· Protection from wind rock
· Improvement of moisture available to plant
· Protection from animals
· Protection from herbicide or weeds
· Protection from grass cutting operations
· Lower plant maintenance
· Lower removal costs than alternatives (nets)
How to install Small Boss tree or shrub shelters?
Methods of installation differ according to taste, site conditions and size of tree. Below shows two examples – one for ‘notch’ planting with smaller bare root or cell grown stock, and one for ‘pit’ planting, for stock with a larger root ball.
1. Dig out sufficient soil to comfortably accommodate the root ball of your tree/shrub.
2. Apply any fertilizer or compost at this stage.
NOTE: If a pre-herbicide treatment has not been used, it is best to discard the turf to avoid excessive weed growth within the shelter.
3. Place tree into the pit and replace soil, firming carefully so as not to damage either tree / shrub or root.
4. Now bang in stake using similar method to notch planting, being careful not to damage tree with hammer or post driver.
5. Push shelter firmly into ground.
6. Complete the operation by tightening the releasable tie and tucking the end into the hole in the shelter.
tree care tips you can provide your trees with the best environment for their growth and ensure they look their best.
The Secret from Small Boss, Small Boss Company has cooperated with European and Mediterranean plant protection organization to design and study it and Small Boss Company has done many innovations in Machine and production process to improve the quality to keep its roundness ,length,density more uniform and unified.
Smallboss designs and produces tree shelters to protect and enhance growth of young plants. Smallboss tree shelters protect plants from browsing animals and have been specially designed to provide the right solution to your planting needs, offering tree protection solutions in Landscaping, Forestry, Fruit and Viticulture sectors. Products include tree shelters, shrub shelters, plastic mesh tree guards and tree wraps.
|Different Diameter Size||66mm||72mm||78mm||84mm||90mm
Q: What do you need to make a quotation?
A: To make a good quotation should be sure by the following things:
1. Existing samples or products drawings or 3D model data files.
2.Your request for products you are going to make, including quantity, material, finish.
Q: How much time do you need to quote?
A: Usually a quotation for a product is sent in 24 hours after we receive enquiry with all the necessary details.
Q: How long does it take to have products?
A: It varies a little depending on product size and complexity of its shape and the quantity.
We will give our exact delivery time when you get the quotation.
Q: What kind of payment conditions do you accept?
A.: For small order, we accept 100%T/T payment before producing.
Payment term for a large order : 30%TT of deposit before producing, and 70% before shipping.
100% LC at sight.
Q: How to know whether my products is being built on schedule?
A: On clients' requests we are giving a detailed products building schedule and send weekly reports.
The report may have digital pictures that show the progress of work.
Q: What guarantee that you will make them as good as we do?
A: We can offer 1~3 pcs of samples to you for approval, if the quality is OK, and we will proceed our business.
We always inspect all specification shown on drawings, and we can offer Inspect Report to you.
Q: What guarantee do we get that its made from the correct material?
A: We can offer material certificates which will assure you we use correct material.
Q: If you make parts and there are wrong do you refund out money?
A: If the parts are wrong, we will return your money or we can make correct parts to you again.
Welcome to Small Boss!