non-toxic environmental materials Super decarburization media filtration MBBR K1 filter Media
The suspended medias as carrier for the growth and attachment of microorganisms are directly put into the MBBR system. The waste water go through the suspended carriers in MBBR reactor, microorganisms attach themselves to submerged moving biofilm carrier, forming a biofilm. Air is transferred into the water, mixing the media and water and providing oxygen to the bacteria. The biofilm absorbs, oxidizes and reduces organic and inorganic material thus providing treatment.The carriers can move freely in the reactor with the mixing of the water; for the aerobic reactor, the aeration will make the media move; for the anaerobic reactor, mechanic mixing will make the media move.
Small boss MBBR media PE37 technical data:
How does it work?
Bio Media Plus is designed to be slightly buoyant and move freely or remain static (still) in your filter. The bio-media provides the maximum surface area necessary to allow beneficial bacteria to colonize (grow) and remove ammonia and nitrites from your water. Removing ammonia and nitrites from your water is essential for healthy koi (fish). As the bio-media moves around in the filter chamber the bacteria go to work and start removing the ammonia and nitrites. When your bacteria mature Bio Media Plus is the perfect and most efficient way to remove ammonia and nitrites.
How is Bio Media Plus different and self cleaning?
Bio Media Plus is engineered and designed to provide a place for the bacteria to grow and still be protected while it is moving around in the filter chamber. While water and air in your filter chamber cause the bio-media to move around, the “old” or “dead” bacteria along with any solid waste to fall off. This chaotic movement makes the filter media self cleaning. This will also make room for new bacteria to colonize inside the protected wheel.
· Perfect bio media for DIY in-tank or sump moving bed filters
· 100% PREMIUM QUALITY Virgin Polyethylene.
· The best and most efficient filter media to remove poisonous ammonia and nitrites
· Provides maximum surface area for beneficial bacteria to colonize and grow
· Self Cleaning – never requires cleaning or being replaced
· Project title, the amount of upgrading sewage treatment plant
· New sewage treatment project of MBBR and BAF process
· Biochemical treatment of reclaimed water
· River nitrogen, phosphorus removal
· Aquaculture in removal of ammonia nitrogen, water purification
· Biological filler biological deodorization tower
Package / ship to end user
0.1CBM/woven bag or 1CBM/woven bag;
20ft container can load 30CBM.
40ft container can load 60CBM.
40HC container can load 70CBM.
MBBR BIO FILM-hanging performance feedback from clients
Tongxiang Smallboss Special Plastic Products Ltd who covers an area of 48,600 Square meters and the production workshop Over 52,000 Square meters. a comprehensive high-tec enterprise specializing in friendly products -
l MBBR biological filter Media since 1992.
l Export bio media since 2004.
l Sell more than 90000m3/year.
l Go to more than 35 countries every year.
l Free samples could be offered for checking the quality.
1. Can I use Filter balls in my existing filter?
Yes, Filter Balls are made for use in all types of filter, including sand filter, glass filter, catridge filter, aquarium filter, etc.
2. Do I really save money with Filter Balls?
Absolutely! Sand and other filter media are more expensive particularly when you consider shipping, handling and transportation costs. It take energy to overcome pressurizing a vessel, because Filter Balls increases your water flow with reduced pressure, your pumps are working less. In fact, your pumps do not need to run nearly as long to move the total volume of water in your pool through the filter system. So with less power consumed, you save money on your monthly electricity bill and you should find your pumps lasting longer with less maintenance.
3. What is the lead time?
- Production time: within 3 days
- Regular packing: 3-7days
- Delivery to departure port or station 1day
- Shipping time: depends on destination
- Example: 1×40 HQ Container to Hamburg Station, products will arrive within one month from order.
4. Do you accept OEM design?
Yes, we accept OEM design of products and packaging.
5. What is your business type?
- Manufacturer with export license;
- R&D drived company;
- Long-term relationship seeking and customer oriented;
6.How is the quality control in your factory?
Quality is always our priority. Our factory has passed ISO9001 quanlity management system.