|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||SGS, FDA, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Tree protectors|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000 sets|
|Packaging Details:||woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||as your requirement qty|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3 days per one 40'HQ|
Double Wall Tree Shelter Tubes PP Material Green Color 60cm Size
Detailed designs in different sizes:
|Different Diameter Size||66mm||72mm||78mm||84mm||90mm|
Why use a treeshelter
· Faster establishment
· Better survival rates
· Smaller trees
· Fewer trees
· Protection from animals
· Protection from herbicide and weeds
· Lower maintenance
· Easy tree identification
· Better root development
New material----”Quick opening system” for required product from plain condition
Five different diamters one inside the other. Five diamters per set. 10 sets per bag.
Our Technology team and laboratory
(1) Own most professional plastic formula and extrusion profile team in China.
(2) Own most complete test equipment in Lab. in China.
Occupy 50% market in Europe for this products!!!
How to install Small Boss tree or shrub shelters?
Methods of installation differ according to taste, site conditions and size of tree. Below shows two examples – one for ‘notch’ planting with smaller bare root or cell grown stock, and one for ‘pit’ planting, for stock with a larger root ball.
1. Dig out sufficient soil to comfortably accommodate the root ball of your tree/shrub.
2. Apply any fertilizer or compost at this stage.
NOTE: If a pre-herbicide treatment has not been used, it is best to discard the turf to avoid excessive weed growth within the shelter.
3. Place tree into the pit and replace soil, firming carefully so as not to damage either tree / shrub or root.
4. Now bang in stake using similar method to notch planting, being careful not to damage tree with hammer or post driver.
5. Push shelter firmly into ground.
6. Complete the operation by tightening the releasable tie and tucking the end into the hole in the shelter.