|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||SGS, FDA, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Tree protectors|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000 sets|
|Packaging Details:||woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||as your requirement qty|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3 days per one 40'HQ|
|Service Life:||3 Years||Type:||5|
|Material:||PP||Port:||Shanghai Or Ningbo|
Protecting Plants Plastic Tree Trunk Protector Environmental Friendly
|Different Diameter Size||66mm||72mm||78mm||84mm||90mm|
Occupy 50% market in Europe for this products!!!
How to install Small Boss tree or shrub shelters?
Methods of installation differ according to taste, site conditions and size of tree. Below shows two examples – one for ‘notch’ planting with smaller bare root or cell grown stock, and one for ‘pit’ planting, for stock with a larger root ball.
1. Dig out sufficient soil to comfortably accommodate the root ball of your tree/shrub.
2. Apply any fertilizer or compost at this stage.
NOTE: If a pre-herbicide treatment has not been used, it is best to discard the turf to avoid excessive weed growth within the shelter.
3. Place tree into the pit and replace soil, firming carefully so as not to damage either tree / shrub or root.
4. Now bang in stake using similar method to notch planting, being careful not to damage tree with hammer or post driver.
5. Push shelter firmly into ground.
6. Complete the operation by tightening the releasable tie and tucking the end into the hole in the shelter.
Physical protection from deer, rabbit and rodent damage – put a 4 foot tube over a 6, 12 or 24 inch seedling (or even a planted acorn, chestnut or walnut) and it will be protected until it emerges from the tube.
Amazing growth! -Tree tubes reduce moisture stress so your seedlings grow more actively more of the time. You won’t believe how fast your trees can grow.
Easy weed control – With tree tubes you can quickly locate your seedlings among the grass and brush, and easily spray or mow around them without damage… No more searching in the 3 foot grass for 6 inch seedlings!
· Fragile plants protected in harsh environment (poor soils, erosion)
· Improved growth and survival rates (reduced replacement and/or thinning costs)
· Allows planting of smaller stock
· Protection from wind rock
· Improvement of moisture available to plant
· Protection from animals
· Protection from herbicide or weeds
· Protection from grass cutting operations
· Lower plant maintenance
· Lower removal costs than alternatives (nets)