|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||SGS, FDA, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Tree protectors|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000 sets|
|Packaging Details:||woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||as your requirement qty|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3 days per one 40'HQ|
Green Color Plastic Spiral Tree Guards 60cm Young Tree Protectors
How to install Small Boss tree or shrub shelters?
Methods of installation differ according to taste, site conditions and size of tree. Below shows two examples – one for ‘notch’ planting with smaller bare root or cell grown stock, and one for ‘pit’ planting, for stock with a larger root ball.
1. Dig out sufficient soil to comfortably accommodate the root ball of your tree/shrub.
2. Apply any fertilizer or compost at this stage.
NOTE: If a pre-herbicide treatment has not been used, it is best to discard the turf to avoid excessive weed growth within the shelter.
3. Place tree into the pit and replace soil, firming carefully so as not to damage either tree / shrub or root.
4. Now bang in stake using similar method to notch planting, being careful not to damage tree with hammer or post driver.
5. Push shelter firmly into ground.
6. Complete the operation by tightening the releasable tie and tucking the end into the hole in the shelter.
Detailed designs in different sizes:
|Different Diameter Size||66mm||72mm||78mm||84mm||90mm|
Weight:80 gr or more under the Height.
Height: 40,60,50,70,80 and 90 cm (height) under proportional product conditions.
Internal diameter: 8 cm
Double wall .
Fully plain for packing condition.
Quick opening system for use
PP. UV. 3 years guarantee.
Color is green .
Plant Protector with holes or without holes (blind) at bottom side.
Up side of the piece will have an small opening (to avoid plant cut with profile limit at superior side one time that piece is used).